PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAAB 340 rating: deal or no deal?
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2009, 06:28
Bukowszky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would do anything to get such a deal.

Here I am 28 years old, quit med school for flying (I was very very VERY stupid, I know.. but I was in love)

250 tt, CPL, IR, ME

and have absolutely no chance for a job.. I mean ANY job.. I certainly would be an instructor!
first of all, I do not have 400 hours to get an instructor rating.. and even if I had, I'd be still unemployed in my stupid country.

My very only chance is to become an airline pilot. In order to do so, I simply have no other option than buy line training. I have no personal connections in that very upper class, my family is more into the health dept.. but I still have this dream I keep chasing.

No matter what, I still need to get flight hours. I can get flight hours on a Boing 737 for third of the price of a Cessna 152! Why not get them on a Boeing? hm? why not? hust because you say so? anyone who has thousands of jet hours, who got all that for free, especially if he got the airline job just because he has connections to certain people.. you should stay quiet, very quiet and not lecture me on morals. that is just pure arrogant, sirs!