PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PHI Crash in Louisiana Jan 2009 - 8 Dead, 1 Injured
Old 5th Mar 2009, 16:51
rotorbrent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob Suggs has been gone for a long time. We just had our 60th anniversity.

I logged over 2,000 hours with the start switch on the cyclic switch and was very glad that it was there many days. Never had a hot start and Never scratched a tailboom it was in the correct place for operations in the Gulf.

How many hours offshore in the GOM do you have in a 206?

Glad your "outfit" was good enough to buy our Old retired aircraft nice to see our old aircraft go to secondary cut rate "outfits" that you flew for.

No-One uses exposure suits here in the GOM the water is quite warm even in winter and if it is not flying is restricted.

Most of the divers here under 100' rarely wear more than just basic gear for barnacles protection only.

I wished you would have bet money. We all have Epirbs, most customers vest all have epirbs, Aircraft have Sat tracking, and Aircraft Epirbs. but I am sure your slandrous remarks will continue.

On my job down here in the GOM I wear helmets,nomex,epirb,spare air and Anvis-9 goggles at night.

Glad your view of PHI is second hand as your flying is in second hand PHI aircraft.