PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Finningley AAITC
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2009, 14:41
TheSmiter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry Ish, I'm joining the 91st ITC love fest - Kinloss Chapter

Brilliant days, although the course photo JR gave me doesn't reflect it. Shows a mix of apprehensive hairies and sprogs scowling into the camera with one or two faces crossed out for added interest.

Mick Evans and John Hoath can rest easy knowing they did a pretty good job with us apart from those who fell by the wayside to booze or commissioning!

Never felt the need to strangle chickens (esp in an MS10) but learnt a lot about womanhood from the fair maidens of Doncaster which has stood me in good stead these past 30 years.

wishy, good to see you're still around - my spies tell me you re maintaining your standards and have no excuse to fail the RAFFT - good skills buddy you've come a long way from the Matchbox factory (little cars for little people!) That first night under the Vulcan wing was fun! Concerned about yr cruel and unusual punishment round the parade square, surely you must be able to claim compensashun for the mental anguish that caused you? It was a laugh for the rest of us though!

Happy days