PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and Project Columbus II
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2009, 11:05
VS-LHRCSA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm on unpaid leave right now, so don't have access to the Nirvana system right now but basically all complaints are tagged by keyword and cross referrenced so it is easy to search the database for a common 'problem'.

You could call the CSD hotline and see if they can do a quick search for you. You probably won't have clearance to have access to the case details but you should be able to at least get a feel for how often it happens.

Like I said, the pax's story lines up with what DFW records showed. Beyond that, I can't say but I did manage to get approval for my settlement without having to write to the Captain and CSD, so there must have been some truth in it.

As for crooked upgrades, yes I know exactly what you mean but in this instance, without going into too much detail, it just wasn't the case.

Also, having worked on the ground, I can say it is absolutely awful to have to downgrade someone. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to do it and on this particular flight, with such a low club load, pax would actually be better off in the club cabin with a pair or double pair of CW seats to themselves than in a full FIRST cabin - why bribe someone to upgrade?

But anyway, the thread is drifting, my apologies everyone.