PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A380 to Fat for LAX.
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2009, 01:03
jungle juice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back Seat Driver,
Thanks for your reply and here's another question for you.Does anyone operate the A-380 into JFK?

I wasn't going to reply to fun bags but I think this needs to be said.

Originally posted by fun bags
I don't profess to tell them how to run their meal service or deal with irate passengers. They are the experts there.
fun bags your post shows how mendacious you are.In fact looking at your previous posts the majority are in the cabin crew threads and you are a pilot.Why is that fun bags?
You tell us everything from how to vote in OUR EBA to calling us arrogant and telling us we have no qualifications unlike pilots.It seems that your entire purpose is to provoke a fight with cabin crew and get them kicked out of PPrune by having their threads closed down.Yet at the same time you had this to say.
I am not trying to get anyone kicked off. Cabin crew and anyone else aviation related are entitled to post anywhere they see fit on this site
This contradicts your last post for a start
It is, as the name suggests, a pilot network.
but let's look at a few others from fun bags.
The arrogance of Syd based LHCC continues to astound
The "what's in it for me" factor will ensure that the EBA is voted up by a huge majority. I just pity the poor B-Scalers that have to fly with you guys and gals, on much poorer pay and conditions as a result of this EBA.
What you have to understand is that Qantas LHCC thinks themselves to be the best flight attendants in the world, and everyone else is second rate. Just look at their attitude
lower seems to want to tell pilots everything about piloting stuff
funbags,I have not seen lobey telling you how to fly an aircraft but you don't have any problems telling cabin crew how to do their job and how to run their lives.
fun bags ,I think you should keep to your sphere of influence and let bygones be bygones.