PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A380 to Fat for LAX.
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2009, 20:24
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eclan & Ron & Edna Johns....

To be fair this all started when Fun Bags ( a supposed professional pilot ) made this unprovoked statement about myself...
Don't bother responding to lowerlobe. He's a retired flight attendant who seems to be a world expert on anything and everything.
Now,Fun Bags has made the same unsolicited & provocative type of comments in Cabin Crew threads for a long time and instead of responding in kind I made a joke out of it....then a few other guys went along with it.....

I agree with you about the peanut pushers (as you put it Eclan) that do the same as Fun Bags and instead of contributing to a debate only wish to incite trouble.....but then again I have my doubts that some Peanut Pushers are Cabin Crew at all and actually have an agenda to cause trouble.....

If you want to post a comment in a Cabin Crew thread then by all means do so but make it constructive not argumentative and inflammatory as the Peanut Pushers and Fun Bags do....

Remember that the D & G areas are as the owners put it...
Dunnunda & Godzone
An independent family of forums covering all aspects of the Australian/NZ aviation scene.
Note that it say's ALL aspects of aviation.....not just flight deck crew...