PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei - Night of the long knifes
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2002, 18:05
Ttree Ttrimmer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I gather that Rishworth contract allows for 10 days sick leave and if any more is required RBA has the option to terminate that contract. This appears to be the reason behind this decision however unpleasant it may be.

With reference to the lack of resignations there is also the fact that annual increments have been stopped with effect of 21st April 2002. There are a number of guys that have not received increments that were due on or around 1st April 2002 and may well be waiting to see if they get those before addressing the resignation issue as if they are not paid there is the question of breaching of contracts.

Going back a few posts to Pipersfathers earlier post. If you mean that Fox and his cub may be suing, I think you may find that they have better things to do with their hard earned than donate it to a lawyer. Try suing this lot and the ranks close and they make up some story that everyone believes and as far as I know if you sign your contract in Brunei you can only sue using the Brunei judicial system. Not easy even on a good day. If it is someone else please elaborate.