PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 4th Mar 2009, 08:31
Reluctant737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nick,

What the hell is it about those places!? I have always prepared 110% for all the interviews I've had for flying jobs/scholarships etc, and the night before I always feel very confident.

But it always happens on the morning of the day! I get the s**ts (literally), feel nauseous, so then I begin smoking, but I can't smoke too much because I'll stink for the interview etc etc...

The drive calms me somewhat, but the WORST bit is when you walk in the interview room and everybody's sat down, and once you've all exchanged pleasantries and handshakes, there's that awful silence for a few seconds whilst they gather their thoughts together!

But I must have done something right last year because I got the job - it's funny, I never have problems with interviews for other jobs, but for flying, it's always the same old story. No problem at all with flying tests etc though, and I'm calm as calm when flying, so I'm not sure what it is!

Hehe, I'm a funny guy!