PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2009, 17:28
The Many Tentacles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I started my training with someone from Austria, the course ahead of me had a Spaniard and the one behind us had a Belgian.

As long as your English is good enough to understand what's being said and read then if you get through the selection there shouldn't be a process.

@Newb

I was the same as you. I saw an advert for NATS in the back of a Cosmo mag in 2002 that I'd borrowed from my g/f at the time to read in the bath. I'd never even heard of the company before, never thought about the job and to be honest it was the bit that said "you can earn £70k a year" that got me interested. I applied and now I'm valid and absolutely loving the job.

I came into it off the back of working behind a bar, making pizzas and working in an arcade. I couldn't tell the difference between an Airbus and a Boeing....................................and I still can't

So don't worry about not knowing as much as others, you all start pretty much equal at the college and I found the people who flashed their knowledge around didn't all make it anyway