PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hijacked MAS flight MH 653 on 4th December 1977
Old 3rd Mar 2009, 10:51
debonaire1900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
un professionalism

I have read several threads in this forum and this is my first and last post.

I feel compelled to comment on the un professional posts on this thread.

Being an anonymous forum, it is quite sad that the likes of MASMAMAK and MAT TONGKANG choose to use first names, derogatory slang and racists remarks.

I have never been with MAS- however have several friends there . Being in an airline down south i am appalled at the way these 2 individuals are commenting and speculating- quite often with wrong information.

One can only conclude that-

1. the above stated 2 are bored with their job and have the bolehland mentality that their race is superior.

2. Stuck in their respective SAND PITS- flying for some outfit, and to past the time - gossip like girls!!!

I dont claim to know the individuals you are tearing apart, however i disagree with name mentioning and racist comments.IT IS JUST WRONG TO CRUCIFY THE MAN, AND NAME HIM BASED ON YOUR OPINION OF HIM. Yes he may be all you said,....but really- GROW UP GUYS!!! Call yourself pilots???
This is quite typical of the country and race the 2 individuals belong to.
That is the exact attitude why the country has gone to the dogs and the airline is being run by monkeys.-

Be MEN- if you mention ones name- be brave enough to put yours forward and beat your chest like the monkeys you are.:

PS- I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS WHO KNOW YOU MR MAT TONGKANG- AND FROM THEIR COMMENTS- YOU SHOULD BETTER SPEND YOUR TIME ON AVIATION TYPE MATTERS . WORD IS YOU ARE A TERRIBLE OPERATOR/ BUT HEY YOU KNOW THAT IM SURE!!- after all , why did you get to where you are ??

Last edited by debonaire1900; 3rd Mar 2009 at 11:15.