PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Virgin Blue Share Price - how low can it go and for how long?
Old 3rd Mar 2009, 08:38
Section28- BE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Closed at 22.5 cents

Yes Betsy- they finished the day (Tue 3 Mar 09)- at 22.5 cents.

Below is the 2 yr monthly chart ex the ASX site:

VBA, VIRGIN BLUE HOLDINGS ORD

The chart of monthly prices over 2 years for security VBA

ASX excludes all liability arising out of any inaccuracies in this Chart, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation. Chart values may be adjusted for changes in a company's capital structure or to link historical values that represent the company's primary equity security.
Many have previously expressed their concerns for those involved, regarding their well-being and welfare if this situation does get too close to the breeze....... none of us here will solve or influence this, unless you actually have a chair at Breakfast Creek- anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anyone............

For what it's worth (as angels retire to safer ground, aware of the caveat on this forum)- this thread does have longevity over what will prove to be (yes- that is my opinion, alone) a significant period of time on the journey that is VB- being the Toll Dilution (for want of a term) and the prosecution of the New World Strategy....

Without being altruistic- could we not leave the Moderators of this forum with no option, but to close it- as they have been forced to do in recent times- if you want to play the man could you do it off the paddock.............. the baiting and name calling really does not enhance your contribution or the value of input.

You may actually be surprised at what experience you have/and will contribute here as this unfolds.................. Maybe, Maybe

Hat, Flak-Jacket, Coat, Door, Bunker, Fuel Missiles

Just thought I'd have a go- as it is starting to look to me like 'not professional Aviation'- Rgds S28- BE.