PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air getting B777
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2009, 00:56
ODMEA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies Ironbutt

For ever action there is an equal recation......Iron I really don't like being negative, however, this is one of the only forums I know GF mgt reads and actaully responds directly and adresses my issues. The official contacts for GF have been usless and I am treated like a moron, despite my status. Moreover I say it as I see it. I fly a hell of a lot and have switched my allegiance to my own national carrier for sanity and I can tell you I am treated a hell of a lot better than GF ever treated me, even in the most senior tier of their flawed and dishonest FF programme.

One can only turn the other cheek so many times and I can assure you I did that several times with GF. The slaps then started to really hurt so I walked-simple. GF did nothing to ask why I walked let alone try retain my loyalty. I agree it comes across poorly esp when I know the boys do a great job up front and as I have said in previous posts always made sure I got home safe. Enough is simply enough. I am not contracted by GF- I was paying good money, thus much easier for me to walk away that you perhaps. I suffered lots of ridicule from other collegues for sticking by GF when the likes of EK and QR were there for the taking. I think I did my bit for GF.

In summation, GF has NO concept it takes TWO to tango.
I still wish GF all the best, I honestly do, I'm just not wasting time, money or effort with them while they are in this state of nothingness.

Oddy