PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - america vs oxford
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 20:39
prabhy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
america vs oxford

hi guys...!!!Actually currently im holding PPL jaa.,but quite confused for my next step.,i ve 2 ways infront of me.
1)OXFORD- i can start with oxford waypoint programme after i finish with all requirements including 150 hrs and atpl done through oaa always..and at the end holding arnd 250 hrs with the name of oxford.(with the hope of help from oxford to get my first job)
2)American flight school-i can go to american flight school where i can finish up all my faa ratings and then convert them into jaa always there and doing instructor over there..
\Problem (confusion)-after completion of oxford i will hold arnd 250 hrs with schools name...instead from america i will come back with faa and jaa ratings and with arnd 1500 hrs.
my main confusion is if the flight hrs*(sumthing arnd 1500 hrs) or Oxford is gonna help me more in getting me sum job.i repeat i will be attending waypoint programme so its modular course..not integrated (i ve heard that oxford hepls graduates which had done integrated instead of modular)...
.so any advice will be appreciated......!!!!thankx
regards