PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 16:11
saracenman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winco - I'm more than a little confused as to what actual answer you're looking for!

you keep asking "what has changed?" and i, and others KEEP telling you! your response of "other than what the likes of sm tells us..." - well you asked, and i told you! so have several others! if that isn't good enough then i apologise.

ok - if you want 'public proof' then fine, but what do you mean? in my book, there is only ONE publicly-visible proof - a flying Vulcan!

all the other changes that i and others have detailed here (a public forum! ) are of internal changes within VTS - do you want a webcam and audio link to ALL happenings at Brunty? perhaps tap Dr. Pleming's telephone? why not hide under his desk to get the 'proper' answers that I'm clearly unable to provide!

many internal goings-on have occurred in the recent months, i know about them and consider it appropriate to share them with all - is that not public?

as far as PR/media issues are concerned - well the Mail on Sunday had a FOUR-PAGE spread on 558 and her plight. ITN News are covering it all of today, some other publicity things are planned for this Wednesday, which we are hoping will give yet more coverage.

it is very simple Winco - you want proof? get on board, help all of us save 558 and then simply sit back, enjoy, savour and marvel at the uniqueness that is a flying Avro Vulcan B Mk2 bomber!

that's your proof Sir!

sm