PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 12:45
andrewmcharlton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airsound kindly offered to arrange for me to have a briefing session with VTST if I was so inclined and I suggested I would only do so if any questions and answers were in the public domain. I'm not looking to obtain any information or access that anyone else can't enjoy.

I think in their current predicament they have better things to do than chat with me and so pending the next "deadline" I'll hang back from going to see them. If of course they pull through I email them ask any questions I can think of and any that anyone else wants asking and post any response, or confirm lack thereof, here and verbatim unless anyone thinks there is a better way. I don't want to be briefed I think everyone just wants some answers and see proof of the changes many are talking about.

Sadly VTST isn't covered by the Freedom of Information Act although HLF are. So in that vein I have sent off another FOI request to HLF which I'll share with anyone if and when I get any response.

Airsound, I appreciate your offer of facilitation, hopefully some answers will be forthcoming which will satisfy the masses.