PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - casa PICs in Congo
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 10:56
WDaron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Think that they would hire someone without time on the airplane. I have almost double the mins with good TPIC and would be willing to buy my own type. Also anyone know how much their paying? Thanks

=Jason-

----

Hi Jason,

<sarcam begins>

Do you think SA would hire me without any time on their A340s? I have almost double the mins with good TPIC and would be willing to buy my own type rating.
Maybe Emirates - do you think if I buy my own type rating they'll hire me on the A380? Huh, huh???

<end sarcasm>

C'mon man - get some respect! This is the PROFESSIONAL Pilot RUmour Network - not the AMATEUR pilot, my bank account is bigger than your bank account, backstabbing, steal jobs, lower the profession for everybody Network.

If you really desire some adventure to go fly in the Congo, companies like Naturelink, ET, NAC, Qwila, Fugro, and others are active in East/Central Africa, and are hiring. Most will NOT make you buy a job, and offer a somewhat decent life, with a reasonable paycheck on multi-engine turbine equipment (1900, Twin Otter, Brasilia, ATR, etc...)

So - darling Jason - as you mentioned in another thread how you were bored in India and wanted to have some fun. How about when you do make it to SA, and finally start to enjoy some bucks and quality of life. What will you say when some young oak shows up, who'll pay for his training, and do the job for half your salary.

I can't wait for that day!!!