PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 07:00
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airsound,

I really did have to laugh when I read your comments about me personalising things! Good grief! that really is rich coming from someone whose responce to everything I have said about this project has been 'Pleming is my mate, you're wrong, he's right, sod off!'

However, unlike your dear friend Pleming, I am quite happy to respond to your continued hurling of personal abuse at myself, and by association, many other people I suspect.

You claim that you have explained why Pleming doesn't come on here, because of the scurrilous treatment he has received. Well Oh Dear, how very sad for him. The CEO of a multi milliion pound project can't take a bit of well-deserved critisism? And I say well-deserved because the likes of sm and others are assuring us all that the long overdue changes are finally happening.

I note, yet again, your continued refusal to answer the very simple question of why Pleming refuses to reply to letters or even acknowledge them. Let me ask you once again why you think that is the case?? You are his 'good friend' so why don't you ask him for us? I suspect that the reason is because he can't be bothered, thats why!

And could you please explain to us all here what a personal meeting with the VTS Business Development Manager was supposed to achieve? Surely if he had anything of value or importance to tell me, then he should be putting onto forums like this for everyone to read!

Both you and sm have told us in detail that changes are and have taken place, but what are they? What has actually changed? Clearty the PR and comms side haven't! But instead of me telling you what hasn't changed, why don't you tell us all what has changed. If I write another letter to Pleming, offering my support (again!) but asking a couple of 'tricky' questions, do you think I'll get a reply? Do you think I'll even get an acknowledement?

And let me conclude by refering you to your final paragraph about TVOC crying wolf. What can you do to assure me and the countless others, that this isn't just another 'cry wolf' exercise, like the last three? What has Pleming done to give us some or any assurance? In simple terms he has done nothing to assure the rank and file of the general public. He hasn't found the courage or conviction to come onto PPrune or the Key publishing forums and tell it as it is. I know you believe that to be OK on his part (after all, he can do no wrong can he airsound?) but the fact remains that he is supposed to be the CE of this outfit, and it's time he started acting like it, not hiding away saying he's not going to respond to scurrilous comments. How sad is that?

At the end of the day, without the money, this project will fail, and the fault IMHO lies firmly on the shoulders of Pleming and TVOC and their lack of transparancy and their failue to addfress public comments and concerns.

Over to you old boy!