PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius Crisis
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 04:58
PlaisanceDog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slumdog Millionaire n PlaisanceDog

WOOF WOOF
What a coincidence?
Slumdog Millionaire was banned in India and here in pprune,PlaisanceDog was banned too.
Will have to fish out my 8 oscars.

I was walking and running down the apron yesterday looking for a place to pee.These days,there isn't much space left when 5 MK aircrafts are sitting down idle.
I won't be venturing too much around DCA now on as per warnings received here,I smell the traps will be waiting for me.

A few clarrifications for benefit of doubt:

1. Who is ZP? Is it the nephew of the VPM (Minister Romeo Bravo)? Nice to see him in MK soon. The more,the merrier.

2. Airline Captain, can you check with your bosses in MK Ops Department Meeting and convince a dog like me if NAV and NAU were not leased when the 5 A340 joined MK long time ago in 1993? I was not born those days.Can you ask the bosses if a leased aircraft is having the colours of the Paille en Queue,it is considered company property.

3. Sniffing down in engineering Dept last night,I saw all the trainees were not there to give me left over food.What happened to them? I will bite the HR people if they have received Bye Bye letters. I was sniffing for a guy HSC holder with thick glasses and found out in the bins that he is paying for his own pilot training and going soon.Nice to hear everyone in engineering were conditioned to say that he has been selected to be a cadet in a high calibre airline!

4. If it's that easy,I will search for a cadetship sponsor contract in the cereal box each morning.

5. Airline Captain,all the best in your Training.
Give the wannabees more tips once there.Sincerely wanted to join you there.
One for you. WOOF WOOF
How was your selection done? Can you share with us how you succeeded with the tests? How many tests you did? Is it a 5 years contract after completion of training on 737? I always wanted to participate in that.Are dogs allowed?

6. Thanks to Ops Dept Meeting Relays established here live and direct now on pprune.All pilots,fake pilots and animals are well connected to big decisions inside MK.
Airline Captain, you said 20 fresh wannabees yearly, WOOF WOOF
The family members will now get equal chances to get into MK.After the Uncle as Captain,the nephew making his way on A330,MALPA and lobby for Captain to be,heard the other nephew in Joburg will be accomodated soon.
MK Pilots from 43 Air School were never in speaking terms with him there.
Some refer his mental problems and arrogance.No wonder,the poor guy took 80hrs to try to complete a PPL,was washed out from 43.He got admission in PE and then ran to Joburg.Nice family records left behind.Heard 2 more cousins started pilot training recently.
Five(5!) Bachoo pilots in MK is not too much?

WOOF WOOF

Last edited by PlaisanceDog; 2nd Mar 2009 at 06:08.