PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My SAUDIA exhilarating experience....
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 04:58
Vien

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gracias por todos los comentarios ;) Thank you muchos

A million thanks to everyone who responded on my post, to Mutt – re medical and the water intake, yes I did. I fasted for 12hours before my blood exams, unfortunately the slightly elevated concern was caused by the medicine that I have been taking for almost 6months now, but good thing I found out about it otherwise it would truly harm my liver in the long run. It was my derma who recommended that to avoid breakouts during my monthly period.. Nonetheless id rather have terrible breakouts than to let this medicine take toll in my health. And yah I heard its d same medical thing with e.g. pilots, ground and cabin crew. I am not giving too much thought nor hope about it.. if its for me.. its truly for me.. then I would truly embrace the fact that this blessing has been bestowed upon me. I would love to discover it with my own eyes.. I just wanted learn new things and exercise greater sense of responsibility.. as I have been very dependent with my parents. I want to stand on my own two feet.. Anyways, sincerely thanks those kind words from you Mutt

To elisa4, I am not sure why Saudia would do something like this.. its their credibility that at stake. I remember when Saudia Operations Officer asked me if I am willing to give up my job in a 5star hotel just to join their team.. as they can not compensate my service as high as what the hospitality industry could offer me.. But I said it is my own decision to pursue what my heart desires.. it may sound cliché but I find FA thing quite challenging.. I love travelling and getting to meet new people across culture for me seems to be very interesting. I have never tried in other airlines aside from Saudia and QR, with QR I was advised before that I was too young. From then never thought of pursuing airlines anymore but now that I am getting older.. dunno what’s with me why I feel like trying it again and with the salary thing.. im not so much after that dear.. I mean, my current job has been very rewarding but too much exhausting… to the point that I get burned out at times… freedom comes with bigger responsibility thus, I want this thing to be discovered and handled on my own… Thanks

To 6000PIC.. thanks for the concern advise/comment from you.. sincerely appreciate… I guess I have not thoroughly done my homework when it comes to this particular airline… When the JOB Package was presented to me.. uhmm.. yah it was quite low than what I have expected.. and its not so wise to leave what I have here.. my job for three years which I can say that is really rewarding though not somewhat lost the passion due to swamp and overload of work. Anyhow, as regards to the money… Yes, very true… Money isn`t everything… hence, it wont make you less of a person if you give it a try.. right? And the thing for me is… this opportunity might mold someone’s life to be a better responsible person.. its not the material nor money that counts… it’s the learnings that matter most to me.. I have gone to the nicest companies here in manila and regardless of their luxurious benefits and remuneration… its still you to decide at the end of the day… and its your attitude toward the thing you do… I love and I can say im proud of my profession right now.. its just that.. I just want to know what this FA thing all about.. success does not come on a silver platter.. I must work hard in order to achieve it. Saudia may not be a well paying company… and i dont expect anything... too much axiety i have gone through with the medical thing and i dont want to keep it furhter... maybe its only the learning experience might be something I am thrilled to discover… nonetheless, thanks for the info.. appreciated.