PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 04:08
zakzakau

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't be an idiot,I said what I had to say,I think you know why I wrote those things.Don't be a dictator because who the hell are you to decide what I should write or not.Every one has a born given right to express their views,make comments for a better difference.I think you've already took the bait because you are a selfish person.I did not use filthy words I used simple English language which could easily under stand.I've the ability to control the language in every different situation.I even could do it now,but I won't.Becase you are not the only person who read this thread,there're others too.I don't want to make others happy or to make them sad or to be friendly as you would say.But if you were gone mad and if you were unable to bare what I said then you are also a person who is selfish.I think what I wrote was successful it's reason why you;'ve deleted from the thred.Let me give you an exercise for that,count from 1-10,if it doesn't work count till infinity.Don't get mad at this point because you're a jerk.This reply is to the person who deleted my comment!!!!!!!!!!