PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vulcan XH 558 Threads (merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2009, 00:17
saracenman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well i can't really say much more than i have already except for one simple fact.

up until about six months ago, i was perhaps one of the top-three 'TVOC bashers' - not the 'sport' of simply rubbishing peoples' efforts for the fun of it, but being critical in the genuine sense of the word.

in fact, i only stopped short of suggesting that the whole 'bally-lot-of-'em' should be lynched!

those who know me, or even just my 'style', would now by now (i hope) that i have a fairly sound grasp of the facts before voicing my opinions, and also that i will always give credit where credit's due. this is a position which I've always held in life, not just for Vulcanesque issues!

that being said, I'm not a fickle type who's easy to convince - but i now have a completely different opinion on 558's future than i did at this time last year. there is a reason for this - i am no sheep blindly following a shepherd!

i would be the first to continue my 'campaign' against those at Brunty who stood in the way of 558's future, and wasted the salary that i and many others have worked tirelessly to raise. if such people and attitudes still existed, i would still be baying for blood - but this is the point..............THEY DO NOT ANY LONGER!

i firmly believe that the current team, their focus, attitude, business plan, outlook and passion really does make 558's future look very bright indeed. i see and hear proof of this every single day - twelve months ago, all of us ever heard was a big fat bugger-all!

i can't force others to support 558; you either share my views or you don't. I'm not a 'told you so' type - i could so easily say that about all the things I've said that have made so many despise my 'anti view' in the past - i haven't!

but i really cannot wait to come on here in another twelve months and say "TOLD YOU SO!"

by the way, where is Tombstone these days?????

sm