PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius Crisis
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2009, 15:40
raviMK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys/Gals,
Before I continue again,provocative posting for some and quite some personal allegations..
Jet Cockpit, don't get in the habit of putting self-proclaimed opinions on people's private life..I made the same remarks for self-control earlier at some stage and hope it is food for thought for everyone here..Full Stop..
Unfortunately,we do not share the same opinion of the Pilot in question in the headlines..
I am discussing this story based on facts and evidences contrary to confrontations,associations and politicial linkages..
Let's remain in the title of the thread - Air Mauritius Crisis..
I had seen and planned things for the 2006 Cadets batch..I feel slightly attached to get a follow up once in a while for the hard work I once did..
I think you are not in a position to judge him here and not even anyone,considering that you are MK Crew and over-informed apparently..
I presume the allegations you politely stated are from feedbacks you had from the peers of the Pilot..I know all their stories and the worst ones too..
I learned that MK is very dissappointed to see the below Standards Performance of the entire batch..
This did and I think still does worry Training Captains,the DFO and Ops Seniors..
From occasional correspondence I get from FIMP controllers,it's till today a big stress when an ATR is seen on approach and short finals..
The Line Training itself is to be questioned,argument that many Crew have argued..
Not too nice to tell,but the MK Captains say that there will be some more surprises to come with the new ones..Keep discovering..
It is not something new to hear that the Pilot in question was not given a fair hearing in Flight Ops..Management successfully and quickly arranged to get rid of him with untold strories..
The Missed Runway story you made up does not stand good as there are no reported MORs..don't listen and print here..you know the rules of the company there..
I am highly interested in his story since I have confirmed news that IFALPA and NTSB are in enquiry with MK+DCA,and setting records right..
Apparently,some people are hiding and MK is now playing a very low profile with the actions of the Pilot..
Well,you can doubt of course and I agree with you..But he's here..Trust me on that..
The mystery that unfolds in this case is similar to that during the days where Ruslam R. was threatened and suspended for leading truth to higher authorities..
We cannot pronounce anything here but..yet..
We must follow the matter in Court and I am looking forward to that personally..
To take such an Airline to Court is something we must learn from for our own interests and appreciate as Supportive Mauritian Pilots..
I know many don't share this opinion right now but sooner you will think again..
The past has showed that some Pilots even applaused when a Mauritian Pilot was set up and shown the way out..
Matter to follow in Court..
Will keep posted..
RaviMK..