PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius Crisis
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2009, 12:48
Foxtrot_Lima_Mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need to tell you guys that I find it quite interesting and sometimes even amusing, all those comments/rumors you people post here.

Im mean seriously.....It started with political affiliations, went to the financial downfall of Mk, suddenly diverged towards 43, quick reciprocal towards some cadet whos now in court with Mk, quick detour towards SIA, Air France and even Cathay now popping up and again turning inbound towards politics....Jesus thats a hell of a holding pattern, maybe a new one, the Mauritian holding pattern

I'm going to talk for the rest of us here: Can we just stick to the point. All the bitching etc etc I know who you are, I've got eyes behind my back etc etc...Grow up people! I really don't know if you guys are licence holders, but let me tell you something: if you are capable of that kind of gossip; you must a hell of a crew member to have in the cockpit

Lets stick to whats relevant! Whats going at Plaisance and what should we expect in the coming months?

I like the idea of recruiting as many Mauritian holders as possible either cadet or self-sponsored. Wow, someone mentioned type-rating on the A340 even provided....April's fool? From what I've heard, MK is in no financial state of providing such things Whats the catch?

And again guys...lets stick to whats productive