PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius Crisis
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2009, 06:35
raviMK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys/Gals..
It's with great apprehension that I read the recent postings here on MK..
PlaisanceDog, your information here are somewhat positive and explains many things..But you cannot take the personal matters of a Professional Pilot and write these here..The small community of Mauritian pilots around the world reads everything here and you might face the risk of being retraced..
It's for your own benefit and no hard feelings..
At least,there are well wishers here who want to help the locals to get into MK and let them pursue their work and vision..Thank you guys..
From the confidential information you have exposed here,I understand you are having access in the DCA meetings..Please don't play around there as I have close friends telling me that there is an international investigation going on concerning the dismissal of that specific pilot..Rest assured that he did not do anything wrong in flying..MK simply asked him to pack up and leave..He reported disturbing events in his flights and the DCA,NTSB and IFALPA are following his case and let them do their work..
I received shocking information that 3 cadets were removed in similar ways..
MK is using the strategy of delaying tactics from what I was told as the matter has turned out to take a legal dimension..
I was informed from authorities that this specific First Officer has gone through unfair conditions which I will not discuss..
I don't think Air India needs his competences..He is here in Emirates and at the surprise of all,doing a great work..
Guys,don't muck around..If you have any questions and settlements with anyone,I will be happy to assist you..but don't create problems for anyone here..
Best regards and all the best to all the Mauritians out there..
RaviMK..