PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unified Ra65 For All In Cx
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2009, 03:37
Dragon69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Listen Raven if you are too emotional and sensitive to handle some "Hard Talk" on an anonymous forum, well may I suggest that you leave and join a world peace forum.

Exactly who is acting as if the world owes them something???

As I've said before what makes you think that it is your god given right to extend past 55. You and your mates post here with disinformation (akin to TTs weekly update) to paint this picture of how badly you've suffered over the years. What was the joke in '99 "poor Nigel won't be able to fly his hunter anymore" Very sad but there was a lot of truth to it. I am sorry if my last post smeared that picture, but you really do live in a delusional world without any due regard or consideration to anyone else. You are not here to debate the issue or listen to the concerns of others. You are here to force your views upon us by chastising anyone that offers a balanced view or opinion.

We've all suffered pay cuts, pay freezes, etc etc etc etc!! What is your point and who is to blame for it???? Guess what, we never lead by example, never stood up to do anything about it when times were good, simply because we were ALL looking after our own self serving interest, and now you hypocritically criticize the younger crew for looking after their own self serving interest.