PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMB 145 question
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2009, 23:24
BUGS/BEARINGS/BOXES

Location: the OFCR......and probably somewhere over China zzzzzzzz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
good for the airline concerned......the crew were indeed interviewed and frankly you now look like a muppet. if you really were sure that was ice you would have ensured, like anyone who knows having ice in the wing is a bad thing, that the aircraft did not take-off......but wait you did'nt. Whist i wasn't a crew member concerned and close frend was. hence why i took the photos to how what condensation on the wing surface loks like. and they were taken at DUS at a sinilar time as your flight and having seen the atis for the time your flight left and ours did they are very nearly identical.....okay QNH 2 hpa higher and wind 5 knots more but still the same direction. and temp identcal.so there you have it matblack look and learn....no not frost......condensation. good for the GOT crew they were in freezing conditions and did a separate check. but then we are taking into account a passengers idea of freezing conditions. a nippy wind isn't freezing conditions. would you like to personally see the tech log each flight?.....make sure you are happy with all the ADD's

I've told my friend he should look into a lawsuit for deformation of character. as you did post it for all on pprune and its not difficult to see who flys the route and who has what equiptment on it. But then i freely admit i'm not a lawer and have'nt the slightest clue what i'm talking about. oh and being told you are under investigation by your airline....even if it is by a passenger getting the wrong end of the stick is a rather stressful time. thankfully now the airline knows both pilots did their job and met all safety requirements and they are free to carry on with their careers.