PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 28th Feb 2009, 19:59
luisf4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank's for all the help guys

Ok let me see,
First of all I would like to thank all of you guys for posting all your ideas about it that's the feeling!!!!
Indeed I am not a English speaker even if I've been speaking the language for the last five years of my life I do recognize sometimes one two or few mistakes happen hihihihihihh.......
And in fact I totally agree this is not a professional assessment forum even if other members do work in airlines in the middle east like myself i dont have problem in say that i work for emirates... they have their advantages and disadvantage like every other airline in the world and believe me when I say it... I worked for few of them already !!!!!!!!
EY is definitely in "MY OPINION" the best airline in the industry today for many reasons and even if i don't make for the cadet program is really worth work for it!!!!!!!
So guy's take it easy as long as you don't lose the ethics in your phrases i don't see a problem in expressing yourself over your thought's it wont have any influence during a job interview!
However I indeed apologize for the first message i posted in the forum because yes it could be more clear but i was in the work like 3 am studying for this thing and i got "desperado" seen every one saying i got rejected god luck guys etc etc etc !!!!!
cut me some slack on that one hahahah if you guys have any questions how is to work here in Dubai etc just send me a msg i will be more than happy to clear any doubts other than that I can only say i wont use this spelling corrector anymore it caused me to much of trouble hahahahahahaha
good luck for every one!!!!!! i hope to see the JNB CREW THERE

PS: Las vegas soo far was the cheapest place i found for acft rental
but things get really messed up if you got emergency landing near Nelli's AFB
it can ruin your career for good (i know some one who got the problem)
South Florida is kinda good as well but expensive!
so far south Africa is the best place to fly so i guess i will save some money
and head down there later next year!!!!!
GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL

Last edited by luisf4; 28th Feb 2009 at 20:10.