PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2009, 21:11
brucey12401

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok what has XL got to do with Viking??? You seem to forget that Viking Airlines has been running since 2003 with well established bases in Greece, and considering several airlines have left gaps in the market, it’s a good move i think, and we all have jobs which have made all of us pleased!!! Our fleet from London is at present a single 737-800 however another 737-800 is coming in within the next few weeks, the next batch of crew are in training now, orders on the 737-300 for lease have been placed and that aircraft is due in, as well as several more 738's, the fleet of MD's is in Greece however they are going to be replaced. Were doing well and you seem to forget XL may have had a busy summer programme but what money did they have to operate it??? that would be none, Viking are not in debt like XL was so......

I don’t know why your all bothered about Viking, it’s an airline based from the UK making money, becoming well established and so far have had NO bad press or problems, the most major thing is a few minor delays over 3 months ago, when the FIRST flights were going???? so why so many issues, were a secure company if we weren’t you think I would be flying for them? I don’t think so. And my grammar??? get a life lol we’re discussing an airline not having an English lesson!

I am proud to be flying for Viking and wearing their wings, and so are all of the other members of staff crew and management, i suggest you fly with us before you pass judgement on our crew's attitude and judge our aircraft. Viking is a good airline, and in todays market and climate is doing well for itself why cant you just be pleased for someone or for an airline for once, they have created jobs, offered passengers another choice of airline to fly with, and offer a good product and service, I for one plan to be in it for the long term, and the way things are going we are going to be doing very well for ourselves.

Last edited by brucey12401; 27th Feb 2009 at 22:13.