PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways Walkin Interviews for Qualified Pilots @ Singapore (2 to 6 Mar 09)
Old 27th Feb 2009, 18:22
alahaigaigai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Kruegerflap,

I am a EU National and I have a JAR licence so I can fly almost anywhere.
I don't have any loans and I leave in company accomodation and I am not bonded, so I can leave today if I wanted to.

I am in QR since 2005 and I am staying here because my common sense and my long experience in aviation dictates so. I have worked for 29 years for a flag carrier and 1,5 years for a low cost in Europe. I have seen both sides of the coin and I am telling you that QR is not as bad as you and some others keep telling us. Of course is not the perfect airline but please show me one. Things in QR are improving but I must admitt very very slowly.

You are advising people to stay away of QR without perhaps thinikng that most of them are jobless or working for shaky airlines. Job security is something you can not measure and you cannot price. For your info 19 ex Singapore Airline pilots were just recruited. Are all of them useless or fool or unable to work for another airline apart from QR ? Of course not.

I can keep writing but I wont, please keep beeing happy in your new airline and let us leave in peace.