PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Charge for toilet use
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2009, 11:31
gdiphil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Message to MOL

Never flown with your mob but it does sound fun. Put human beings in inhuman conditions, make them pay for it and laugh all the way to an insolvent bank. I wish I had thought of that. But, I do have some more ideas for you to make money. On your aircraft I assume you supply air for passengers. Now why don't you have a slot for passengers to put a coin in above their heads so they can have the extra air blowing on them. You could require pilots to have as a priority a hot cabin so that passengers will only be too happy to pay for that nice cool air. In the summer in most places your mob go to you could require pilots turn off the air-con so passengers will immediately put money in. Have the occasional delay and bingo, you are quids in, or Euros in or whatever. Even better why not have credit card slots so passengers pay for the air and get charged an extra sum for using the credit card?

I really think MOL that you and I would make a great management team, you take the p*ss and I'm full of hot air! What do you think?