PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Charge for toilet use
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2009, 10:21
racer09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Surely if you don't want to pay for the use of a toilet, food onboard, baggage, checkin etc etc etc...Then don't fly with the airline. I used Ryanair once and never again. Until people vote with their feet things won't change.
Yep fair point - I flew Ryanair last week as they were the only airline flying to my destination and decided to save some pounds as even with the extra costs [the paying per passenger per sector card fee really winds me up!] it was cheaper and significantly quicker than flying to the nearest main airport and hiring a car. I suspect they'll end up bringing the toilet charge in, because it's just another way of them making money

Yes it was cheap, yes it got us to and from where we wanted to go on time, but on both sectors they had run out of food [and I was prepared to hand over my €4 as was starving!], the plane was disgustingly dirty [they could at least have picked up some of the rubbish on and under the seats, but then I guess that would take time] and I was rather surprised to see one of the cabin crew just walk into the flight deck in cruise with no curtain / anything [do other airlines do this?! I know we don't....].

All in all, yes it was cheap, yes it got us where we were going on time [you can't forget this due to the horrid fanfare PA played after landing] but would I fly them again? Probably only if nobody else flew near where I was going.