PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unified Ra65 For All In Cx
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2009, 00:52
superfrozo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Syphilis,

I do get it. I don't want to work beyond 55, and if I am required to do so then it will not, repeat NOT be with Cathay for all those reasons you have mentioned (degraded contracts, COS08 advantages etc...).

I am not so naive as to think that circumstances don't change, but then you rage at me with one of the biggest oxymorons in history:

NOBODY is interested in your contract! NOBODY!!! it is simply about having the GUARANTEED oportunity YOURSELF when you are 55 !!!!!
So, let me get your logic straight: CX won't honour our contracts NOW, but by some miracle, if we negotiate a RA65 for all they will guarantee that when the time comes?

...it is really so clear that you guys are flying kamikaze style just because you are p*ssed off like a little kid that doesn't get the cooky...
Now, I'm not even sure what that means, but I am certainly not "p*ssed off". I simply stated that I'm want to retire at 55 and I don't share your view on it being the company's fault if I'm not able to retire at 55. It may surprise you, but not everyone shares your view about wanting, nay, needing RA65 and the beauty of these forums is that here they're allowed to express this opinion. Hopefully, without the broadside of vitriol I seem to have copped here!

There is no way you are going to retire at 55, you know it ,I know it, and certainly the company knows it. Just do the math including a little something called INFLATION.
Thank you for your condescension. I'm sorry, but no, you do not know what I or anyone else for that matter will (or will not) be able to do with regards to retirement at age 55. you cannot possible know what other peoples financial plans/circumstances are and would be foolish to assume that everyone shares your view.To presume otherwise is arrogance pure and simple.

In short, I respectfully disagree with your opinion for the NEED of RA65, but I will defend to the death your right to democratically petition for it.

A-Scales for all I say!!

(NOW who's being naive?!?)