PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2009, 00:07
Flygulfair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe that the B777's Will be great for GF, but i still think they should at least change the colours etc and just says its GF!

I emailed them believe it or not, and the response they gave to all things i pointed out was "the wheels are in motion" And i was just like well WHY CANT THEY GO FASTER! GO 1,000 MPH IF YOU NEED TO!

The problem is, Every passenger has lost faith in GF, They have great service by crap aircraft. Either be crap or be good.

The amount of reviews on GF about how bad they are is annoying and quite frankly they need to sit there and see whats wrong and fix it, It is not hard!

The Frquent flyer programs is OK but sending me the newsletter 20 times is annoying.

I am happy that they have the B777's But whats going to happen to the rest of the aircraft? Why should they be crap?

The problem middle eastern airlines have is , the aircraft going to the hub is lovely spaciouse the best. Then when they go on to there connection flight the aircraft is fixed with ducktape Give one type of service or just dont bother

I just hope that they get everything sorted soon, otherwise it will be another swiss air. And everyone will be crying.

So it is slowly happening but not quick enough.

I agree with sal-e, the best customer service but **** hardware