PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unknown PNG Airstrips?
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2002, 11:22
OzExpat

PPRuNeaholic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HJ... shhhh, keep it under yer hat, but the bloke's name is actually Francis Ona!

Hey everyone, I now have a green light from our good mate lurch, to display his collection. He's informed me that he has a few more that he might send, but the quality is pretty poor. Serveshim right for not having the windows of the balus cleaned before take-off!

Anyway, here are the photos to date in the album bilong Lurch. You might want to bookmark this site, as he may well produce more photos for your viewing pleasure.

The very last photo in the collection is a bit of a mystery, even to the author. All guesses gratefully entertained! I think we can safely make lurch the adjudicator for that one because, I'm sure, if someone puts the right name to the place, it'll jog his memory...

Anyway, I figure it's a legitimate entry in the "Guess the goat track" competition. So, all you experts out there, let's be hearing form you ... personally I can't even imagine where this strip would be!

Veg... I haven't seen Sharpie in an age but will try to find out. With any luck he may very lurk here from time to time, but I don't think he has anything like the same access that he used to have.

Pinky... e-mail them to me and I'll see they get the same treatment as for everyone else who's sent photos to me by e-mail. Check out the photos in lurch's gallery, to get an idea of how I handle them.