PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 26th Feb 2009, 06:45
ichenel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, ive had a 'good' short night's sleep and ive calmed down a bit now. i can think a bit more objectively. I think the tests were actually ok. I mean the psychologists know what theyre doing and every wrong or right answer or the pattern of wrong or right answers actually can indicate a certain personality...go figure. I studied pyschology in high school and you cant imagine what they can deduct from very simple information. Also it happened to me while I was practising psychometric tests that I was absolutely sure of the answer but when I checked the answers it was actually wrong and then i realised how stupid a mistake it was. That probably was the case for us guys not getting through. However one thing still bothers me and id be glad if someone could shed some light on the matter. How can EY select cadidates to go to Abu Dhabi without knowing anything whatsoever about the people, no CV, resume, educational records..nothing!... I mean the only thing we gave away was our name and thats all. How does this work? there must be a good reason, i mean EY isnt that stupid that they'd blindly take people because they passed a test.