PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 26th Feb 2009, 05:56
Gustavo_Nieto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheer Up

Hello everyone its benn a few days since my last post , but i follow thhe threads everyday, and i think i wil until my assessment in YYZ (Does anybody know which day of August is the assessment?),
First of all, i want to say to evvryone getting a no, to cheer up and cotinue, i've always said to myself that, if things happen or don't happen, is for a reason, good or bad things, most of them are for learning and grow up,so, have in mind that if you get a disappointing NO even if you've prepared for months, there should be a good reason. The only satisfaction you'll have is the expereience of attending to a worldwide assessment and if you get a NO at least you know you prepared and studied a lot, some others thought that studying was useless.

So, this might be the opportunity to learn of this experience and be more prepared for future assessments, be aware of future cadet pilot schemes, try to identify your weaknesses and prepare, this experience is an advantage when you guys attend to other assessments.

BIG HUGS !!

As we say in my country
"Lo que es para ti lo es y lo que no no"