PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 26th Feb 2009, 03:25
GBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to say one more thing...
For all of you that think this is not fair, I would make a great pilot, I hade grade passing mark in this and that...
The selection is unfair, and the tests are "easy, stupid, silly".
Stop crying for God sake!
Somebody said above that EY is lucky NOT to take this sort of guys and he is DAMN RIGHT! Maybe not lucky, probably just smarter than you thought.
Anybody can be a pilot, like anybody can be a soccer player, or a doctor! Its just a matter of time, money, and commitment. Some people will get there faster and will be better at what they do, but dont u lie to ur self saying.. "ohh, im sure i will make a better pilot coz i took some sort of tests with fancy Flight school, paid for it XXX pounds and they told me I would be great, even better if I come to train with them".
I also dont know why almost everybody thought they gonna get it.
I was just the one that use to read at the beginning and didnt want to post before assessments to make you feel bad or anything, but...
You gotta be on top of your game to make it all the way, and not only aviation wise. Its about you as an overall person and many of you might of scored good enough at tests but if you were the same way as you here on pprune they would of be ABLE TO SEE THIS and that why you got rejected. They will never tell you what was the reason!
The 1st selection is NOT just about the tests, its much more!
GL