PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hello from a (hopefully) Smart Ten Year Old
Old 25th Feb 2009, 20:49
Pjlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Delightful

Hi Josh

I have to say I think this thread is a great thread you have started. You have a great attitude. Well done on a very mannerly, articulate, respectful and mature post.

If only some of the older wannabe's on this site would take a leaf out of your book!

The piece of advice I would like to give you is, if you are faced with options of different subjects in school make sure Maths and Physics are included in your choices. Also keep your delightful personality and build on it as you grow older and try keeping that inquisitive nature you have throughout your education and carry it forward into your aviation career in many years to come.

Lastly take the time to enjoy your life as you learn and work towards your dream. Don’t be in too much of a hurry to get there. There are lots of lessons life has to offer. Learn from the them and take your experiences from everyday life with you as you go.

Education is important but there is more to education than subjects, education extends to life and personality.

Keep that positive, gracious attitude mate it will take you far and all the best to you for your future and dreams!!

Take Care

Pjlot