PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates office jocks invasion in QR?
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2009, 19:11
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh no ! EK managers are wonderful! Please, take them, you will then have a well Run operation. Honestly........... TAKE THEM! Do I have to beg?

ED now comes with a 'secretary' who can actually make write coherent and logical emails, so there is a small possibility you might comprehend what he is attempting to lie to you about. Honestly, the man might be THE worst manager I have come across in all my years of flying. He is the product of bad education, a delusional opinion of himself and ...... well...... he is inherently weak in all aspects of his life.

I quote ED '' I learned a lot about being a Captain from my friend Brian (Capt America) while on his boat'' If you have ever talked to either one of these individuals, you will understand. The all encompassing decline of the USA is be summed up in the intelligence, personality and overall 'common sense' of these two men.

There are 2 departments in EK which work ok.......marketing and route analysis..... aside from the average pilot who does very well in my opinion. Those are the only two departments who seem to have ANY concept of what is going on.

In GOOD TIMES< bad management is not that noticeable. In bad times, bad management exacerbate problems. I fear for the viability of this company, based on the people in charge.