PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ryanair hires 30 junior pilots!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 31st Aug 2001, 22:27
Ontheairwaves

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Yes Ryanair may be hiring outside of Ireland and the UK but then so does Aer Lingus and Aer Arann, the other 2 Irish airlines....if the guys/gals are suited to the job then good luck to them.
What i can't stand is the likes of BEAMER who seems to me to have never been a 200hr pilot. He says he's never had it tough well then spare a thought to those of us who have had it tough and still managed to get somewhere.
If you get hired by Ryanair now and don't have a TR you have to pay IEP12,000 towards your training and are still now guaranteed a job at the end.....i know some other airlines who do the same type of thing.
IF Ryanair is as bad as everyone seems to think it is then where's the mass exudos of pilots from it's ranks??????
Can't see any.....you may not like the way they do business but right now one has to take what they get.
I wouldn't give them too much of a hard time for not hiring from within their country since the flag carrier has been doing just this for god knows how long too.....