PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia Aviation Greece
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2009, 17:06
Airmanick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh my god...are you professional pilots...or cookers....i think there are many members , better many managers xaxa of egnatia and other schools here not posting but fighting!!oyaoy!!!the costs in egnatia is the minimum of world..then the service is very friendly n kindy...the airservice the best in greece n i think better than others academies of world as 4 students from there told me.BUT the ground school is not the best,,,,it needs to become better...but i think whenever you go without home study !!!!the instructors are very strict as it needs (they are professionals most of them are not greek anyway!!).Which flight academy can promise job after finishing???they promise at starting thats the marketing!!!Only if you are good you ll find job!!Do you think that the name of the academy finds to you a job???... some links are here...this post opened when this academy was in start!!2006 but we are 2009 Egnatia Aviation Home Page I thoght that the greek pilots were the best of world...arent they..??(the greek airforce )They started making academies to get into the civil aviation...trust them!! a new sim at the egnatia ALX: FNPT II MCC Flight Training Device (FTD) for MPL phase 3 - Alsim - Flight Trainers