PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 25th Feb 2009, 10:33
GBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know this might sound kind of harsh, but...
Its fair for everybody to "give it a try". You could as well say that they are people out there that didnt clock even one hour but would be much better pilots than many of us, coz they have a hidden talent somwhere down there which they do not even know about. (EY might be looking for this sort of people)
So what makes you think that yow would be a better cadet pilot? Your 2X hours in C172 and intrest in aviation? Think about it again.
Dont take it personal or anything, but you cant think this way.

I think its not the end of the world for anybody that is not going to pass.
I always say that you should thank the God for what you have and take such a gig as cadet program as some sort of bonus in your life, if u make it!
If this is your dream job, you will not give up and you gonna get there, one or the other way!
We all have the same right and we all should be treated in the same way, isnt that correct?
I say.. Dont put all your hopes on such a "gig", coz theres very few that will make it at the end.

One more thing to remember. There is probably 1XXXX guys and girls that were not even lucky enough to able to have a shot at it! Coz they recived "Sorry we are full e-mails"...

Good Luck to all of you.

Last edited by GBB; 25th Feb 2009 at 10:45.