PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Training Assessment 2009
Old 24th Feb 2009, 23:58
ATCNoob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, I think a medical will be made for those who are successful on the last day...but I don't know if Etihad must have the doctor(s)/medical center informed about it...thats why they didn't make it in the same time last year (I think) + the competition would be really tough between Stage 2 guys & would take sometime to decide who they're gonna take.

I'm also wondering if I do have a Security Clearance/check & a current GCAA class one medicals...should I go through the whole process again???...

Our main concern now is to pass the Stage 1...hope we get to that point to start truely worrying about the coming stages
I see. I am getting very much ahead of myself, I know, but I need to give my work quite a bit of notice regarding leave so I am just trying to prepare myself. Hopefully it will be done at the same time IF I am successful. Will cross that bridge when (IF) it comes though.

I think your medical will probably last a few years, won't it? I don't know about the security clearance though...