PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unimpressed by pilots
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2009, 16:34
Shrike200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KRONOS
Shrike how you managed to turn this thread into a wallow of self pity and oh the idiotic fools in management...etc etc etc lots of ranting from Kronos
Calm yourself to a mild panic - I'm not saying pilots are rocket scientists (I, like quite a few other pilots around, happen to have started my working life as an engineer originally, and have thus had experience of another field of work to compare things to), but to be viewed in an often derogatory manner (along the lines of your little rant) by people who can make some pretty dodgy decisions themselves sometimes gets me down, especially when some of the answers are as clear as daylight. And do you believe that an MBA is somehow going to help me be a better pilot? Or are you just implying that I somehow don't do real work at the present, or didn't do any real work to get where I am now? Feel free to continue the baseless accusations, but if you want to get factual, then your assumptions about both me and the work we do are a poor start.

Edit to add: I had to go and read my original post again, just to check - where am I pitying myself?