PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Zest Airways MA60 crash landing in Caticlan - Boracay?
Old 23rd Feb 2009, 09:17
B747-800

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my crews like me!

Mr. B747-800 do you really have to sweep general statement in your posts? You keep on badmouthing on anyone you want on this forum. You keep on naming names, You even have the guts to badmouth on CAAP the higher authority in the country. Be careful on what your posting. Calling somebody you don't know unprofessional, and even calling somebody Capt. Loudmouth. Based on your posts you are no different with Capt. Loudmouth, and you act very very professional on that. if you really are a Wide Body Captain I can't imagine how your FOs and SOs think about you. I pity the crew that flies with the "feeling Capt. Perfect I know eveything"
why don't you face facts: zest airways is an unprofessionally run operation run by cpt. loudmouth. or can you say something different of him? have you talked to his former pilots and crews in the other airline he worked before as vp operations? aren't the cabin crews happy that he left there?

or did you talk to the former/present crews in the airline where he flew before he retired? what's their opinion about him?

have you talked to the people who are daily suffering under his regime, who are being shouted at by him, cursed by him and called bad words?

fortunately i did talk to them during my stay in the islands and their opinion is the same as mine and many others.

but back to the topicwich is: zest airways MA60 crash landing in caticlan

guess that you also spoke to the pilots who are flying daily this peace of flying steel called ma60 into caticlan and are risking daily their and their passengers life and limbs, haven't you?