PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airasia Us$100mil Man Utd Sponsor????
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2009, 03:12
modeselectorignition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi!
Regarding the soap thingy, you better or should have confronted the crew. I wouldn't know how they washed their hands. So no point talking about it now. Its like you saw someone pickpocketing and doing nothing about it, then weeks later talk about it. Well, look at SIA Cargo. 3 years no pay leave, if you can find a flying job elsewhere, go ahead blah blah blah. Alitalia, jobless. Other airlines, cut down frequencies, means less flying allowance. Well, no official announcements on paycut/no increament. But if you have been flying 70-80 hours but now 40-50 hours, isn't that a "paycut". Well, as a well prepared person, you should not take your allowances into your budget allocation. At most 30%. always work on your fixed income, then variables, up to you. I wouldn't agree if my airline where to ask me to clean the cabin or go check the soap in the lavatories or cut down on my inflight duty meals but I would certainly understand what the global world economy is going through. To deny that WE (the world) are doing fine and should continue our HIGH living is not the right time.... at least for now.