PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2009, 21:54
undw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have no brief for Ryanair and can fully understand the frustrations with them.....however......sometimes you get a new perspective on things. Visiting friends in ontario in june and thought it would be a jolly idea to pop over the border and link up with friends in pittsburgh so I idly looked at the possiblities and found only Air Canada do the route through their joke lo cost operator JAZZ and was quoted £220 return for a mid week there and back return from Toronto Pearson to Pittsburgh. That's £220 for a one hour flight on an enquiry 4 months before the planned trip.

I know we're spoilt in the UK with Ryanair, Easyjet, Wizz etc but sometimes you're brought up short by the sheer nonsense in the aviation sector as listed in the above para. I sent an e mail to Air Canada slating them and warning them that their lazy arses will hit the floor when the loco revolution hits North America.....so it's a not altogether unwelcome car hire for one week for me which I can get for about £160-170.