PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Experienced pax vs very experienced CC seatbelt thread
Old 22nd Feb 2009, 18:48
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unfortunately, nowadays, pax think that getting on an a/c is like getting on a bus with wings...
Pax, because they are "paying CC's wages" (up for discussion), think they CAN disobey the CC's commands (CC being delegated to be in charge of the cabin by the lawful commander - the Captain)

For the love of God, grow up and grow some baIIs! If you know sooooo much about flying, surely you know how to control your grown a$$ bladder, and you'd know it's better to use your hotel's toilets or the terminal's toilets rather than an a/c's toilets in a 30 mins (from take off to touchdown) flight!

It's not bad CRM, it's not me being unprofessional; if i tell you to sit down and buckle up (with a smile on my face), because of this, that and the other, you ought to do as i tell you; remember when i told you it's "for your own safety and for the safety of pax around you?" I wasn't kidding and for sure i didn't want you "out of my way". I can do my job with you fannying about, "stretching your legs" in a 30 mins or longer flight.

Some SLF are prepared to pay beer money to fly safely from A to B, yet they have champagne taste; tell you what, buy your own bloody jet and have it your way, but even then the (private) CC will tell you to sit down, buckle up and shut up".

Some of you lot need a serious reality check; yes, the glamor of the job is now long gone, but you still have to obey the rules. FACT.

Rgds,
ATS