PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Grows in 2009/New Destinations Merged
Old 22nd Feb 2009, 18:06
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
specially if this point is 2 months old; the economy changes faster than that.
Yes mate...you are right...but why you want to drop the demographic element of the whole story! quite clear on which side this one is leaning, isn't it? And IT IS a significant element of survival

And if you want to talk about NEW news! Abu Dhabi Airport traffic has gone up during last January vs. same period 2008!! something like 14% up I think!! quite amazing in the middle of the struggle isn't it?

My friend, no need to mention the names of airline companies who got busted so far...only those who would survive, will surely have their say in the sky! I'm quite confident that many middle east airliners will make it to the other side...this doesn't really mean that I 100% agree with the strategies and decision-makers...despite all, I won't go and exaggerate the situation like many people would love to live for such twisted purpose

In the end, I think the bigger picture is "who will escape this economic mess stronger than the other..or more able to stand up again"

And by the way...as far as I know, CAPA offers non-funded/non-sponsored articles and outlook reports! they are not that kind of people who would like to add glittering gloss to the objective analysis..and you can refer back to them about the very technical points you are concerned about and your doubts about the sources they've utilized to conduct their report...for me, I can see it very balanced and logical...no offense

Cheers