PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fire Heli help in Greece - Ionian Islands
Old 22nd Feb 2009, 05:11
spinwing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mmmmm ....

Spice ... old darling .... I have quietly watched this thread since you started it as I was not too sure whether it was a "piss take" or not.

As I suspected ..... either you have not a clue what is required to undertake "real" commercial operations or you seem from your last post to have a somewhat bloated opinion of yourself.

Certainly it would seem you only really want to hear something positive that aligns with your wishes re the "fire fighting" tasks ... and your opinion that the naysayers "will probably want a job from you in the future" is sheer arrogance.

The reality is ... that at your experience level you really don't have any idea what you don't know!

Fire Fighting is DANGEROUS not only to yourself but also others in the area and no operator in their right mind will let you near that kind of op without you proving you "know your ****".

Perhaps the knowledgeable here were a bit caustic in the advice initially given but I suspect that they too could not believe the naivety of your post ... do not castigate them ... it is those experienced heads that you NEED to pass on to you the "savvy" of survival in the heli industry DO NOT PISS THEM OFF.

Good Luck